You are on the first step of buying a home!
Nothing beats the feeling of waking up to the first day in a new home. Looking around the room you realize that just a few months ago this was still a dream, but now these walls, doors and windows all belong to you.
However, the process to get to this point can sometimes be intimidating and confusing. As an experienced real estate agent, I am here to guide you through the entire process from selecting the right home to closing at the right price. I will help you shop for the best rates, terms and can even suggest mortgage lenders.
Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Once Your Offer is Accepted
After your offer is accepted, you’ll have a grace period to get the house professionally inspected. This is the time to request repairs or submit a counter offer if need be.
The next step is to verify that the terms and conditions on your loan are accurate. Also, we’ll go over your signing papers. My job is to be there with you through every step of the way.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.